The goal is to make 100 games, all sixty four pixels wide and forty eight pixels high, using only black and white — no grey.
- 3rd of September: An actual game: A Snake Named Will.
- 4th of June: The wait was well worth it; Single Pixel Moving on Screen.
- 13th of May: Writes At Least You Have a Paddle.
- 9th of May: Added game over message to All by Mypoong, and experimented with score tweeting. Lol.
- 8th of May: Is lonely.
- 7th of May: Andreas makes more music.
- 6th of May: Makes epic exploration game Through Darkness and Cold.
- 5th of May: Andreas makes a lot of nice music; Johannes needs to write sound system. Johannes writes text system. To power it wrote really nice image thing. Thanks to this Crazy Razing now has four trackz and a menu.
- 4th of May: Begins writing Akta Ormar; needs to write a text system to write the menus. Begins writing Crazy Razing instead. Realises that 64x48 might be a bit hard to play for people with eye deficiencies.
- 3rd of May: Starts writing a log and retrowrites entry for 2nd May. Writes Antiwar Cosines, oh such a hilarious anagram.
- 2nd of May: Is ill; decides to start working on 64x48. Writes Space Travel 11235. Andreas Hilding Gustafsson agrees to do the music.